Day 1: Hoi An Motorbike Adventure Tour to Prao
We leave Hoi An by motorbike through the rice fields, on the way we stop at My Son sanctuary, an 11th century building as well as visiting historical American war sites. We then ride along quiet roads, see farmers working with fresh air and beautiful scenery filling the senses and stopping to take pictures.
Then we cross Thu Bon river by fairy to join to Ho Chi Minh trail where we continue our adventure across the hills of Pineapple plantations, one of the specialties of Vietnam. Along the way you will be very happy to see children waving to welcome you, visiting the villages of ethnic minorities where we meet and talk to them, spending time observing how the Co Tu ethnic minority work before arriving Prao town where we stay for first night.
Day 2: Prao Motorbike Adventure Tour to Hue
On this day, we will continue the adventures along the Ho Chi Minh Trail (it was the Trail system was “one of the great achievements of military engineering of the 20th century”).
Visiting another minority village then ride through the pristine jungle along the border of Laos, enjoying spectacular mountain passes. Stopping for swimming and relaxing in the waterfall then continue into the highlands to visit the ethnic minority village before to Aluoi for lunch.
After lunch, we will ride up to the top of Ma Oi Pass, entering a new planted jungle with paper and rubber plantations, which were destroyed during the war, before arriving in Hue.
Day 3: Hue Motorbike Adventure Tour to Hoi An
After breakfast and a delicious Vietnamese coffee, we will leave Hue and ride to the Tam Giang lagoon to visit a local fishing village and trekking around the lagoon. Here you will get to meet locals and see how they live and work. As we continue on, we’ll stop at Dream spring where you can go for a swim and relax.
From here, we press on to Lang Co beach and stop for lunch at good restaurant beside the lagoon or the beach. We then drive up to the top of Hai Van pass where you have an emmense and spectacular view over both sides to Danang city and Lang Co bay. We carry on to Da Nang city, stopping at the beach and Mable mountain before we arrive in Hoi An around 5:00pm.
- If you travel from North to South we also can do the trip from Hue to Hoi An as well.
- You can either ride by yourself or sit on the back with one of our experienced drivers.
We recommend that you book early to avoid disappointment.
- Please complete the form below to request a booking. We’ll do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible.
- If you’d like to book a tour departing within the next 24 hours, please contact Chau directly on 24/7 support What’s App number +84 (0)37 644 1470.
Thanks for your interest – we look forward to riding with you.
|Prices||207USD/PERSON (69US Dollars per person per day).|
– Experienced English-speaking driver.
– Motorcycle or semi-automatic, scooter.
– Personal, local licensed driver, if required (for pillion passengers).
– Fuel, entry fees, International safety standard helmet, drinking water and soft drinks, rain ponchos if needed.
– 2 nights hotel and breakfast.
– Personal & motorbike insurance (for motorcycle accident)
– Personal expenses/tips
– Damages to motorcycle
– Lunch and dinner