Day 1: Hoi An Motorbike Adventure Tour to Prao
We leave Hoi An by motorbike through the rice fields, on the way we stop at My Son sanctuary, an 11th century building as well as visiting historical American war sites.
We then ride along quiet roads, see farmers working with fresh air and beautiful scenery filling the senses, then stop to take pictures.
Then we cross Thu Bon river by fairy to join to Ho Chi Minh trail, where we continue our adventure across the hills of Pineapple plantations, one of the specialties of Vietnam.
Along the way, you will be very happy to see children waving to welcome you before visiting the villages of ethnic minorities, where we meet and talk to them, spending time observing how the Co Tu ethnic minority works, before arriving Prao town where we stay for first night.
Day 2: Prao Motorbike Adventure Tour to Hoi An
We will start the day by visiting the villages of ethnic minorities, meet and talk to them. We can spend time observing how the Co Tu ethnic minority work, and also see how they weaving silk by hand, which is encouraged a lot by local government to entroduce to tourist. Then continuing our adventure across the hills of Tea plantations, one of the specialties of the Vietnamese nation.
We will then travel through Hai Van Pass which means “Sea of Cloudy pass”, you will be literally surrounded by clouds with stunning ocean views, from here we can admire the beautiful panorama, and enjoy a number of the most glorious landscapes in Vietnam.
In the afternoon, we ride through Da Nang city to have some local lunch, before heading to Marble mountain to explore caves, pagodas on the mountains and sculptures, which made by hand from passion stone. After here we ride along the coast to Hoi An, tour ended here.
- If you travel from North to South we also can do the trip from Hue to Hoi An as well.
- You can either ride by yourself or sit on the back with one of our experienced drivers.
We recommend that you book early to avoid disappointment.
- Please complete the form below to request a booking. We’ll do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible.
- If you’d like to book a tour departing within the next 24 hours, please contact Chau directly on 24/7 support What’s App number +84 (0)37 644 1470.
Thanks for your interest – we look forward to riding with you.
|Prices||138USD/PERSON (69US Dollar per person per day).|
– Experienced English-speaking driver.
– Motorcycle or semi-automatic, scooter.
– Personal, local licensed driver, if required (for pillion passengers).
– Fuel, entry fees, International safety standard helmet, drinking water and soft drinks, rain ponchos if needed.
– 1 night hotel and breakfast.
– Personal & motorbike insurance (for motorcycle accident)
– Personal expenses/tips
– Damages to motorcycle
– Lunch and dinner