Hue to Hoi An by motorbike tour via Hai Van pass will be the best choice if you only have one day for the bike trip. By one day you will discover all of beautiful landscapes in Vietnam as rice fields, beaches, waterfall, lagoon, etc… especially Hai Van pass, which known by famous Top Gear movie.
In the morning we will pick you up at where is requested in Hue, then ride through countryside and rice fields, before visitng the Fishing village, where people live on boat and earn their life from fishing on the biggest lagoon in Southeast Asia.
We will then relax and refreshing in the natural and beautiful spring, before enjoying local food or seafood at Lang Co town, or hidden beach without many tourists in there.
Ride up over the top of the Hai Van mountainpass. This scenic route with a spectacular ride and take us off the road through the mountain to see the Sea ‘N’ Cloud.
Stop to take pictures at the My Khe beach or Dragon bridge in Da Nang city.
Visit caves and temples on the Marble mountain and many unique sculpture from marble on the mountain here.
After that we ride along the coastal line to Hoi An, tour ended at your hotel in Hoi An.
- If you travel from South to North we also can do the trip from Hoi An to Hue as well.
- You can either ride by yourself or sit on the back with one of our experienced drivers.
We recommend that you book early to avoid disappointment.
- Please complete the form below to request a booking. We’ll do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible.
- If you’d like to book a tour departing within the next 24 hours, please contact Chau directly on 24/7 support What’s App number +84 (0)37 644 1470.
Thanks for your interest – we look forward to riding with you.
– Experienced English-speaking driver.
– Motorcycle or semi-automatic, scooter.
– Personal, local licensed driver, if required (for pillion passengers).
– Fuel, all entry fees, International safety standard helmet, drinking water and soft drinks, rain ponchos if needed.
– Personal & motorbike insurance (for motorcycle accident)
– Personal expenses/tips
– Damages to motorcycle