- Hotline: +84 (0)376 441 470 (Mr.Chau)
- Email: email@example.com
HOI AN TO HUE VIA HO CHI MINH TRAIL AND DMZ – 3 DAYS MOTORBIKE TOUR
Day 1: Hoi An Motorbike Adventure Tour to Prao
Option 1: In the morning, our drivers will pick up at where you request, then ride on the coastline from Hoi An to Da Nang to visit Marble mountain (five elements mountain), then My Khe beach – where was famous as the first base of French Army. We will then ride up to Hai Van pass, one of the best highlights with the spectacular view though rain forest and Pacific ocean in Viet Nam. After that we continue 70km to Prao Town on the Ho Chi Minh Trail. On the way we stop to visit green Tea plantation and minority ethnic village then spend first night in peaceful hotel of Prao town, where you will have free time to explore the mountain town at night.
Option 2: We pick up at your hotel and head to My Son sanctuary where belongs to Champa Kingdom and was built from 4th to 11th century, on the way we also visit a local house where making cracker cake from rice. After that we ride to Thanh My town and cross Thu Bon river by fairy to join to Ho Chi Minh trail. From here we’ll see jungle, lake, Pineapple plantation and minority ethnic village then head to Prao town where we stay for 1 night.
Day 2: Prao Motorbike Adventure Tour to Khe Sanh
Leaving Prao town we will come to the houses-on-stilts belonging to the ethnic minorities on the roads to Khe Sanh. Adventuring along the Ho Chi Minh Trail, visiting another minority village out near the town of Ta Rut we will visit the Co Tu, Pa Co minority people and walk through their village.
Then we ride through one of the longest and most stunning passes in Vietnam while travelling on a new and quiet road, through amazing scenery of primitive forests in the imposing Truong Son mountain range. You will be surprised with the jungle, mountains, and the quietness, peace and amazing views across the famous Dakrong bridge on the Ho Chi Minh Trail before head to Khe Sanh town. In here we will have a chance to know about the Ta Con old airport, where means the key area of the war to see museum, helicopter or aircrafts,…and also see the coffee plantation here. After that we will ride to the hotel where we stay for the second night to relax and enjoy the peaceful life on mountain.
Day 3: Khe Sanh Motorbike Adventure Tour to Hue
The motorbike ride to Hue today is most from West to East and we will ride along Highway 9. On this drive we’ll pass famous historical Vietnam war sites such as Dakrong bridge, Rock Pile and Doc Mieu base. We visit Truong Son national cemetery (the biggest cemetery in Vietnam) to pay respect with the soldiers sacrificed in war.
From here we cross the former border between North and South Vietnam at the 17th parallel and arrive at the Vinh Moc tunnel where the villagers dug tunnels to move their village 23 meters underground to survive the war. We’ll stop for lunch at Cua Viet beach where you can cool off with a swim before we continue our drive along the beautiful coastline and arrive in Hue around 5:30pm.
- If you travel from North to South we also can do the trip from Hue to Hoi An as well.
- You can either ride by yourself or sit on the back with one of our experienced drivers.
We recommend that you book early to avoid disappointment.
- Please complete the form below to request a booking. We’ll do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible.
- If you’d like to book a tour departing within the next 24 hours, please contact Chau directly on 24/7 support What’s App number +84 (0)37 644 1470.
Thanks for your interest – we look forward to riding with you.
|Prices||207USD/PERSON (69US Dollars per person per day).|
– Experienced English-speaking driver.
– Motorcycle or semi-automatic, scooter.
– Personal, local licensed driver, if required (for pillion passengers).
– Fuel, entry fees, International safety standard helmet, drinking water and soft drinks, rain ponchos if needed.
– 2 nights hotel and breakfast.
– Personal & motorbike insurance (for motorcycle accident)
– Personal expenses/tips
– Damages to motorcycle
– Lunch and dinner