Hoi An to Hue by motorbike tour via Hai Van pass will show you one of the most beautiful landscape in Viet Nam, where every travellers must do when they travel in this amazing country. Our tour make sure you can enjoy the best stunning view of mountain, beach, waterfall, lagoon and know more about the cultures of Viet Nam as well.
In the morning, our drivers will pick up you at where you request in Hoi An or Da Nang, then ride follow the rice fields to visit Marble mountains, explore caves, pagodas on the mountains and sculptures, which made by hand from passion stone.
Then we take you along My Khe beach, where not only voted as one of the most beautiful coastline in Viet Nam, but also very famous as a millitary base of both French and American army, when they started to get fighting in here.
We will travel through Hai Van Pass which means “Sea of Cloudy pass”, where you will be literally surrounded by clouds with stunning ocean views, we can admire the beautiful panorama, and enjoy a number of the most glorious landscapes in Vietnam. Then head down for lunch on a floating local restaurant, or a hidden beach without many tourist.
After lunch, we will continue to Dream spring where you can relax and swim. Then we ride along Highway 1 to visit the Tam Giang lagoon, where you will see a local fishing village and trekking around the lagoon. In here you’ll get to meet locals and see how they live and work before arriving in Hue.
- If you travel from North to South we also can do the trip from Hue to Hoi An as well.
- You can either ride by yourself or sit on the back with one of our experienced drivers.
We recommend that you book early to avoid disappointment.
- Please complete the form below to request a booking. We’ll do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible.
- If you’d like to book a tour departing within the next 24 hours, please contact Chau directly on 24/7 support What’s App number +84 (0)37 644 1470.
Thanks for your interest – we look forward to riding with you.
– Experienced English-speaking driver.
– Motorcycle or semi-automatic, scooter.
– Personal, local licensed driver, if required (for pillion passengers).
– Fuel, entry fees, International safety standard helmet, drinking water and soft drinks, rain ponchos if needed.
– Alcohol, personal & motorbike insurance (for motorcycle accident), personal expenses/tips, damages to motorcycle, VAT 10%.