The ride around Da Nang and Hai Van Pass tour with Hoi An Adventures – Motorbike day tour will show you one of the most beautiful landscape in Viet Nam, where every travellers must do when they travel in this amazing country. Our tour make sure you can enjoy the best stunning view of mountain, beach, waterfall, lagoon and know more about the cultures of Viet Nam as well.
In the morning, our drivers will pick up you at where you request in Hoi An or Da Nang, then ride follow the small road through the rice fields to visit My Khe beach, where not only voted as one of the most beautiful coastline in Viet Nam, but also very famous as a millitary base of both French and American army, when they started to get fighting in here.
We will then ride up the Hai Van Pass which means “Sea of Cloudy pass”, you will be literally surrounded by clouds with stunning ocean views, from here we can take a lot of beautiful panorama, and enjoy a number of the most glorious landscapes in Vietnam.
Then we go down to the Dream waterfall where you can relax and refresh in the clean and cool water beside the Hai Van pass.
The next our stop called Lang Co bay, where you can order some fresh seafood or local food for lunch on a floating local restaurant, or in a hidden beach without many tourist instead.
In the afternoon, we ride back to Da Nang city over Hai Van Pass again. Then we will follow the sea side to visit Marble mountain, where known as five Elements mountain, where you can see how the local people make the sculpture handicraft, then visit the Water mountain with many caves and pagodas to know more about the Buddhism religion in Viet Nam.
In the end, we’ll take you along the coastline, before riding back to Hoi An and finish tour at your hotel.
- If you travel from North to South we also can do the trip from Hue to Hoi An as well.
- You can either ride by yourself or sit on the back with one of our experienced drivers.
We recommend that you book early to avoid disappointment.
- Please complete the form below to request a booking. We’ll do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible.
- If you’d like to book a tour departing within the next 24 hours, please contact Chau directly on 24/7 support What’s App number +84 (0)37 644 1470.
Thanks for your interest – we look forward to riding with you.
– Motorcycle or semi-automatic, scooter.
– Personal, local licensed driver, if required (for pillion passengers).
– Fuel, entry fees, International safety standard helmet, drinking water and soft drinks, rain ponchos if needed.
– Alcohol, personal & motorbike insurance (for motorcycle accident), personal expenses/tips, damages to motorcycle, VAT 10%.